Ikonoskop has made a camera unlike any other. A 2K RAW camera with a CCD sensor the size of super16 negative, it has an interchangeable mount system (C-mount or PL-mount) allowing you to use a wide range of 16mm lenses. It has 11-stops of latitude, outputs CinemaDNG image sequences, and comes closer to looking like film than any other digital camera we've seen.
Contact us to book it for your next project.
- A-Cam Dii body
- P+S Technik IMS Lens Mount (PL-mount or C-mount)
- 3 x 160gb SSD cards (30min/card)
- 1 x SSD Thunderbolt Card Reader
- 4 x Sony NP-F770 Batteries
- 1 x Sony Quad Battery Charger AC-VQL1BP
- Vocas/Arri Riser
- HD-SDI video cable
- Pelican Case
- Zeiss 9.5mm Mk.ii T1.3
- Zeiss 12mm Mk.ii T1.3
- Zeiss 16mm Mk.ii T1.3
- Zeiss 25mm Mk.ii T1.3
- Angenieux 9.5-57 Zoom T1.8
- Century 5.7mm f1.8
- Kern-Paillard 10mm Switar T1.6
- Kern-Paillard 16mm Switar T1.8
- Kern-Paillard 25mm Switar T1.4
- Kern Paillard 75mm Switar T2.8
Matte Box, Monitors, etc...
- TV Logic 5.6" (includes Israeli Arm & HD-SDI Cable 3')
- Arri LMB 5-4x5.650 (inserts: 130-80, 130-110)
- Chrosziel-4x4 (Inserts 411-80, 411-95)
- IR ND1.2
- IR ND.9
- IR ND.6
- Circular True Polarizer
- Black Pro-Mist 1/4
Knowledge is power. Read the Manual. It's as simple as the camera.